Updated 07 2022
The Environmental Policy of Happy Finish Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As an office we know that we generate waste paper products. However, as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
- Our stated aims are to:
- Continuously strive to improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental best practice into our business operations.
- Where possible, reduce our consumption of resources by
- fitting LED lighting when replacing bulbs
- ensuring that lights are turned off in empty areas
- working to reduce heat loss through open doors or poorly sealed windows
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities.
- Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
- Recycle all packaging materials including cardboard, polystyrene moulds and chippings
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper.
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly paper.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
End of Document